Cursed on horrible health.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
I was on the bike way back home when it came to my mind how I work so hard for an outcome which is not definitely mine, yet.
My work load is horribly crazy and yet people still judge as they like. They criticised and they pushed all blames on me without putting the effort to at the very least understand the fix I'm in. As if the responsibilities shoved to me within 3 pathetic days aren't enough, I had to withstand the hurting criticism coming from various anonymous mouths. How unfair and injustice this is, I kept my silence and continue to do what I can. There are definitely times I wish I am no stronger than this. I badly wish I lost all strength and break down there and then. How do I go about reminding them behind this stupid Logs Officer is a 21 years old girl? With zero working experience, given only 3 days to learn from her predecessor, and also a pampered daughter who is the source of hope to 2 lovely parents?
You kicked me around just to save your bloody asshole. You look down upon me as though I was the reason your sorry ass landed upon this shitty load. You tied me to a lash and make me the source of joke just to lift up your stupid name. You find it a chore when I requested for my personal welfare entitlement.
Someday, it would be a day I celebrate should your children suffer under the same circumstances. I would love how you as their parents, became a source of joke yourself.
My work load is horribly crazy and yet people still judge as they like. They criticised and they pushed all blames on me without putting the effort to at the very least understand the fix I'm in. As if the responsibilities shoved to me within 3 pathetic days aren't enough, I had to withstand the hurting criticism coming from various anonymous mouths. How unfair and injustice this is, I kept my silence and continue to do what I can. There are definitely times I wish I am no stronger than this. I badly wish I lost all strength and break down there and then. How do I go about reminding them behind this stupid Logs Officer is a 21 years old girl? With zero working experience, given only 3 days to learn from her predecessor, and also a pampered daughter who is the source of hope to 2 lovely parents?
You kicked me around just to save your bloody asshole. You look down upon me as though I was the reason your sorry ass landed upon this shitty load. You tied me to a lash and make me the source of joke just to lift up your stupid name. You find it a chore when I requested for my personal welfare entitlement.
Someday, it would be a day I celebrate should your children suffer under the same circumstances. I would love how you as their parents, became a source of joke yourself.
