War of two hearts
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Like a battlefield, none would swallow their pride and raise the flag. We continue to fight for our stand. We remain firm with our arguments despite knowing we're loosing what we already have. We knew things could have been easier, but we are sadly too ambitious with our expectations. We will for winning sake put on our armor and hid behind a masquerade just to make the other party realise our worth. We would go to such length just to feel the pain and live with regrets in the end. We for god sake already knew of such tragic ending. It was clear to us right from the beginning what to expect in the end. So why do we still take the risk? Why do we still walk this line? Why do we still try and try to prove eitherwise when it is not even based on solid ground? Why?
We can't deny we love though we imply to be like wise too many times before. I'm tired living in such denial. Bloody tired, I tell you.
We can't deny we love though we imply to be like wise too many times before. I'm tired living in such denial. Bloody tired, I tell you.
