<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Time management
Saturday, July 18, 2009
50% work
35% school
10% family
5% him

If I had more than 24 hrs a day, or 360 days in a year, I wouldn't in the least bit let you feel this way. Though we clearly did acknowledge 'compromise' before we stepped in and accepted the change, it wasnt expected that it will be tougher on you than it was on me. Three more years baby. I promise it will all go away by then. Everything would finally be seen rotating at a point of drastic change after 3 bloody years. Till then, lets gather strength and pull through whats dragging our shoulders down. Once I'm done with school and you got yourself a stable job, we don't have to worry over extra deployment on weekends, having to ditch a date just to attend night classes, or stupid part time jobs which broke me so much for certain things I wish not make known here. I was silly. Still am silly. And will always be silly. Deal with it ok syg! Love you idiot.

..."I aways ask myself why I love you so much. I couldnt find an answer. Thats when I realised, I love you not for any particular reason, but I love you because I just do. My mind dropped the qn eversince."

There's nothing left for me to doubt, is there? (: