School!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Commercial Law is so bloody interesting lah! I should have taken up Law Studies instead. Then again, I am a horrible monster when it comes to language. And those well established lawyers have such excellent grasp of the said language so much that they can subtly twist a law in order to support their cases. Language is amazing. Really.
I can't wait to move on further into Commercial Law though the beginnings already interest me so much. Then again, I highly believe law papers are not easy to tackle. I foresee the need to camp in library and stick my nose into all the relevant books. Yikes. Bookworm per dok?!
I can't wait to move on further into Commercial Law though the beginnings already interest me so much. Then again, I highly believe law papers are not easy to tackle. I foresee the need to camp in library and stick my nose into all the relevant books. Yikes. Bookworm per dok?!
