More of Yesterday today
Friday, July 31, 2009
Because no one would watch over me like you did. Eventhough you couldn't cross over, and I had to, no matter how much I resent, make a move. Those barriers did not mark an end. You watched me. You watched me till you can't see no more of me. You stood there like a man in shining armor I so much adore before you finally call it a day. Every moment of me in sight matters. The second thereafter was a counting step to miss us even more and more. Love is a crazy ride. So bitter, and yet sometimes so sweet.
You baby, need to get a proper job. And I, need to get a better job. At least one that don't make me work till 9pm on weekdays and come back like an idiot on weekends. Sial punya perempuan. Buat aku kejer macam orang bodoh. Umur dah setengah abad tapi hati tetap bau bagkai. Anyways, once we settle on our jobs issue, thats when things will get real ok hunney? Till then, we shall keep it like how we did for the past 1 year. Though too many came in between, the ride was bumpy, but we knew in whose arms we'll seek comfort in the end.
(:
You baby, need to get a proper job. And I, need to get a better job. At least one that don't make me work till 9pm on weekdays and come back like an idiot on weekends. Sial punya perempuan. Buat aku kejer macam orang bodoh. Umur dah setengah abad tapi hati tetap bau bagkai. Anyways, once we settle on our jobs issue, thats when things will get real ok hunney? Till then, we shall keep it like how we did for the past 1 year. Though too many came in between, the ride was bumpy, but we knew in whose arms we'll seek comfort in the end.
(:
