NDP CR3
Sunday, July 5, 2009
I'm finally here to spice things up with pictures due yesterday. ha! Anyway, I skipped my NDP deployment last Saturday just to have the feel to be a part of the audience rather than deployed on standby all the time. Though its only the CR3 show, I still get to watch it before most of you does! heh.






Once we're done, home sweet home at 1am.




Behind this costume was actually a very small girl. Cute la!

I'm a natural Angel. See the glowing ring above my head?

Told 'cha.

Getting out of the crowd at the end of it was tough.
Someone need to set up a team of Human Traffic Police, seriously.
And the fact that we're hungry and sticky does not help.
Despite so, we still manage to get the favourite cousin out for dinner soon after.
Someone need to set up a team of Human Traffic Police, seriously.
And the fact that we're hungry and sticky does not help.
Despite so, we still manage to get the favourite cousin out for dinner soon after.



And thats not the end of my Saturday night, yet.
We bought durians and share the aroma together with the East Coast Park campers.
Aroma jer kiter share. Durian aku punya.
Once we're done, home sweet home at 1am.Love Saturdays like this. (:

