Written solely for this babe
Saturday, June 13, 2009
I don't want her to test me, but for the fact that I factor your age, I shall not blow my top.
( She's only a FOURTEEN years old girl la kawan2 ku! )
Judging from your 'opinions' written in your June 11th entry, I am very confident to say that you are not aware of many things in life. And this things which I'm refering to are important things which would definitely make you realise that your entry had reflected a 'I'm a fool' instead of 'Her family suck' message. Senang cakap, your entry backfired with a nice slap across your pretty face babe.
And to think my dearest mum was so worried for you when you were all alone that night. To the extend that she wanted you to come over and share our food with this unappreciative girl. Mothers will always be mothers. Sadly, kids are growing sillier these days.
After this, its either you stop your nonsense, or retaliate with another silly entry which you are so good at doing. My advice? Go get a life. Rather than you waste it away crying over boys, or cursing people who you don't even know so well, pls go something beneficial. Like maybe read up on how to score well for Civics and Moral? That would definitely do you alot of good.
You know, as much as I tried not to believe what I heard of you, what you did just proved their words right. Now don't go around begging for innocence. My first impression of you is as rotten as a man who died 10years ago.
K la girl. Kau kalau nak main taik, you don't have to involve the family. Shikin is always more than glad to play with you.
And oh! Kalau kau lonely sangat, and Fitri isn't free for you, give me a ring. I'll be more than glad to hang out with you. But lets not hang out at void decks. I don't understand why you like that so much. Tu semua kejer2 BORING la babe. Come meet me at St James. We'll party, get drunk, and pamper ourselves with drugs. Bills on me. I know you don't have any cash. What say you?
( She's only a FOURTEEN years old girl la kawan2 ku! )
Judging from your 'opinions' written in your June 11th entry, I am very confident to say that you are not aware of many things in life. And this things which I'm refering to are important things which would definitely make you realise that your entry had reflected a 'I'm a fool' instead of 'Her family suck' message. Senang cakap, your entry backfired with a nice slap across your pretty face babe.
And to think my dearest mum was so worried for you when you were all alone that night. To the extend that she wanted you to come over and share our food with this unappreciative girl. Mothers will always be mothers. Sadly, kids are growing sillier these days.
After this, its either you stop your nonsense, or retaliate with another silly entry which you are so good at doing. My advice? Go get a life. Rather than you waste it away crying over boys, or cursing people who you don't even know so well, pls go something beneficial. Like maybe read up on how to score well for Civics and Moral? That would definitely do you alot of good.
You know, as much as I tried not to believe what I heard of you, what you did just proved their words right. Now don't go around begging for innocence. My first impression of you is as rotten as a man who died 10years ago.
K la girl. Kau kalau nak main taik, you don't have to involve the family. Shikin is always more than glad to play with you.
And oh! Kalau kau lonely sangat, and Fitri isn't free for you, give me a ring. I'll be more than glad to hang out with you. But lets not hang out at void decks. I don't understand why you like that so much. Tu semua kejer2 BORING la babe. Come meet me at St James. We'll party, get drunk, and pamper ourselves with drugs. Bills on me. I know you don't have any cash. What say you?
Just to share with you guys on what she wrote. Kecian kan? Nangis seh dier. Alalaa. Nak jugak aku dengar mcm maner si Gembeng maki. Huahua!

