Pressure is good, my foot.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
I fucking hate the new blog layout, but the previous one had some annoying problems which I don't bother to work on. What's new? I've never like codings, MIND YOU.
Anyway, I'm in the mood for some kick-ass karaoke session with the gang. A new found hobby, READ : Screaming. Dah penat pekik-pekik, kita pergi shesha pulak. Power la mate. Meletop tekak aku. Nak relek punya pasal, semua go.
I am so fucking stressed up. Faiza and Carmeni is my only hope. Pls get me a job in RP. *pouts*
Anyway, I'm in the mood for some kick-ass karaoke session with the gang. A new found hobby, READ : Screaming. Dah penat pekik-pekik, kita pergi shesha pulak. Power la mate. Meletop tekak aku. Nak relek punya pasal, semua go.
I am so fucking stressed up. Faiza and Carmeni is my only hope. Pls get me a job in RP. *pouts*
