Daddy's Day
Sunday, June 21, 2009
The current skin is muchhh better. Something different for a change. Gone are the stupid dull black dark crazy days and heelllooo FUN!

Anyways, a simple tribute to Dad for being a father to me ever since I was barely a day old. Despite the blows which I still get from you now and then, I still have to thank you for raising 3 very well-mannered, very fine young adults. To be honest, sometimes I would strongly insist your treatment was too harsh for a dad to treat his kids. Upon growing out of immaturity, as I watch how fucked up teenage now days behave, I thank god and you for raising me the way you did. Especially the 10pm curfew you imposed on me when I was in secondary school. Though it made my life a living hell, I guess I wouldn't be as bless now if you had left me off to play too much with the mates. You knew right from the start how this daughter of yours would be a victim to influence so easily eyh? But I'm sure glad that you remembered to loosen up on the curfew once I grew slightly older. heh. Mind you, unlike other kids, I still do remember to come home at the end of the day.
So bottom line. Parents... they can simply read you like an open book. Everything they do, they do it for us. I dont quite believe it before, but at least I believe it now. And that counts.
Also, thank you mother for the big scrumptious lunch and not forgetting the 2 consecutive days of non-stop durians. She sure knows how to get the family together. Love you Mummy, so much.
