Between two
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Just a thought.
One shouldn't break up because he or she is mad with the other, but one should break up because either no longer love neither.
Honestly, I don't blame those who manage to find a replacement right after a break up. I blame those who fought, break up, and then regret. Stupidity is an excuse. An unacceptable excuse in fact.
Bottom Line : No matter how harsh or unfair love is, if one still do, then there's no reason to give up. Sometimes, after things get mundane in a rs, you just need to hate in order to remember how to love.
And no, I am not undergoing a break-up. The above has absolutely nothing to do with me, mind you.
One shouldn't break up because he or she is mad with the other, but one should break up because either no longer love neither.
Honestly, I don't blame those who manage to find a replacement right after a break up. I blame those who fought, break up, and then regret. Stupidity is an excuse. An unacceptable excuse in fact.
Bottom Line : No matter how harsh or unfair love is, if one still do, then there's no reason to give up. Sometimes, after things get mundane in a rs, you just need to hate in order to remember how to love.
And no, I am not undergoing a break-up. The above has absolutely nothing to do with me, mind you.
