<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


too much?
Sunday, May 17, 2009
..."we're so afraid of age we'd do anything to prevent it. Little did we realise what privilege it is to grow old in the arms of the one you love."

Golden years is another chapter in life. In which every moment has the same value as the ones we had when we were younger. Thus men should understand that beauty is only skin deep. And women, should walk down Orchard bared face, and yet fucking confident.

What triggered me to blog the above mentioned was the fact that I saw fat girls, short girls, thin girl, all the not so perfect girls, wore fucking thick makes ups at town today. Not only was it an ugly sight, but I personally felt stupid for them. Look at the amount of damage media had done. I would like to know there should come an ending to this abuse. Then again, how much is then too much?

We should all stop trying too hard. Because those who tried a little too hard, turns out to be a joke themselves. Like how your skirt does not match your top and left blusher is thicker than the right. Oh and how ugly your footwear because you simply bother too much about your face, you fergot to look at your feet.

I am obviously in a foul mood. I feel bitchy. Its normal if you're dealing with the things and people whom I deal with at work. Its a crazy ride. One which you'll never experience anywhere else. This I swear.

Good day.