<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Left and Right
Monday, May 11, 2009
Ups and downs. Rainbows and raindrops.
Broken glasses and pretty flowers.
Shattered heart and a blissful smile.

'Love is so weirddd...' Pathetic and yet something I could hardly figure.

Somtimes so empty, and yet at other times it was the only source that keeps you breathing. You want it, and yet you're so fucking tired of it.

..."Why couldn't it be simpler?," I asked.

And he said, "It could be simpler if I was made of scrap metals and operated by controls. My love for you would be flawless only because I was programmed to love you in such a way, and not because I really do."

"Shut up...", instructed the voice in my head. "Your ego is too big. Your ego is eating you inside. Your ego is leaving you feel empty. Its your ego. Its your big fucking ego. Its is... It is.. It is..Fucking ego."

Kill me.

I'm expecting you to understand me when I don't even understand it myself. Lets hit the Pause Button.

Hiatus.