the climb
Saturday, May 30, 2009
I'm sorry babe.
These things just won't go away.
Its haunting me.
The way it crumble and fall.
And how it is just a game afterall.
They use to question.
How I got up as easily as I went down.
I did it so many times before.
But why is it I felt so sure I can't do it anymore?
This force is stronger.
This ride is crazy.
Babe, I can't reach it.
These things just won't go away.
Its haunting me.
The way it crumble and fall.
And how it is just a game afterall.
They use to question.
How I got up as easily as I went down.
I did it so many times before.
But why is it I felt so sure I can't do it anymore?
This force is stronger.
This ride is crazy.
Babe, I can't reach it.
