Pressure!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Do I really need to think about marriage now? I still want to go to school and settle with a favourable yet good paying job though. Then again, everyone around me are settling down already. eee... Stress! And just yesterday, in a mid of a crucial meeting, one of the officer gave me a billion dollar question... "Miss Nur, biler nak kahwin?"....
Oh yes. You could guess my reaction.
On a different note, work's been crazy with all the major events coming up. If you haven't know, Singapore is holding a leaders week this year, also know as APEC. Influential leaders like President of the United States will be coming down to discuss on economical issues with other leaders of well established countries. With said, Shikin is getting her ass busy on all the planning and presentation slides. And if that isn't hectic enough... We still have F1 and NDP running so closely in August and September respectively. More planning and more presentation slides with all the road blocks and what have yous. Then again, I get to watch the race and fireworks this year!
Damn happening year man.
I can't wait for next week. My 1 week leave had been approved! BBQ with my crazy NS men this Friday and chalet with the love ones exactly a week after. Lets get down anddirty charcoaled baybeh!
ps: I learnt something new today..."Kao peh kao buu!".. I don't know if it's spelt that way but what the hell lah.
Oh yes. You could guess my reaction.
On a different note, work's been crazy with all the major events coming up. If you haven't know, Singapore is holding a leaders week this year, also know as APEC. Influential leaders like President of the United States will be coming down to discuss on economical issues with other leaders of well established countries. With said, Shikin is getting her ass busy on all the planning and presentation slides. And if that isn't hectic enough... We still have F1 and NDP running so closely in August and September respectively. More planning and more presentation slides with all the road blocks and what have yous. Then again, I get to watch the race and fireworks this year!
Damn happening year man.
I can't wait for next week. My 1 week leave had been approved! BBQ with my crazy NS men this Friday and chalet with the love ones exactly a week after. Lets get down and
ps: I learnt something new today..."Kao peh kao buu!".. I don't know if it's spelt that way but what the hell lah.
