<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Love
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
It was said that often our ideal man is not even close to the ultimate man we chose to marry. I smerk at the thought of it initially, but now I see the logic. No matter how flawed he is, we never want and never will discount our love for it. Then again, perhaps its too soon to judge. I'm praying and hoping for the best. And to add on, we have a hurdle of at least 2 years to overcome. It's gona be a tough ride. Till you secured a base and I secured my degree, we'll stay strong yes?

Love.