Love-Hate
Friday, April 3, 2009
"...So if we get the big jobs, and we make the big money, when we look back now, will our jokes still be funny? Will we still remember everything we learned in school? Still be trying to break every single rule."
Not trying to be emotional, but bestfriends are major dissapointments. For all that you said, I guess our words are best describtion of us. And just like her, you're nothing more than his puppet doll tied on strings.
Understood that husbands stick to you through it all, but also there are friends who in silence kept all the words we said right, right, right at the bottom of her heart.
*Note: This entry has nothing to do with the picture uploaded.
On a different note, I might not be a perfect girl to love. I am temperamental and impatient and I match formality with leggings. But that does not mean I never appreciate what you did. I hope we'll remain strong till we both have what it takes to step further. (:
