<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Strong.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Sometimes, taking the path of a wise man is so... tough.

We tend to let emotions over power sensibility. We open doors to satisfy our desires and not made known of possible negative outcomes. Only when things happen against what we wanted, we find ourselves listening to friends telling us what we already knew. Sick cycle carousel. It happens again and again and we'll never learn.

It was truly heartbreaking having to listen to what you had to explain. As much as it all made so much sense, I couldn't help feeling so hurt. I know you're doing this for me and for us. And I know I have to be very strong. Oh well. Time will fly. Till we're done with this, till that very day we're waiting for is finally here to greet us, I'll be strong. For us.