<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Pride
Sunday, March 1, 2009
If I were you, I would feel so ashamed for typing something like that in a public media. And if I did interpret it correctly, that line of yours was meant for me to get freaking jealous. Not working la babe. Kau sanggup jual maruah kau for something like this eh? No wonder you're not getting any form of respect.

Anyway, I have the whole world in my hands baybeh.
I don't have to sell my body to get what I want.
But you on the other hand, sold your pride just to catch a tiny fish. hah!

Senang cakap, itu ikan kau goreng buat taik gigi sudah eh!