Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Remember the first kiss? The jizzle jazzle and the huge bomb of butterflies that exploded right at the bottom of your stomach? The frog that got caught in the middle of your throat right after you open your eyes? And the most annoying knees which seem to wobble and drop anytime now?
I could hardly recall how all that feels like.
Despite so, I am happy the brutal part of Love is over. And I owe that to none other than Hykell for all the encouragement, and Carmeni for all the late night company. Hah. Shehsa had been a pretty loyal entertainment for that period or so. Other than that was the blasting of crazy music, shaking of ass, getting all hyped for a hell of a fun time, swimming at James's when its ald way past midnight, and and and, shopping for almost every girly thing I can set my hands on.
For once, I though that was it. I shut myself up and in the course of it, hurt a couple of others. I was the meanest Bitch. I admit it myself. But I was having so much fun to put others down for what they don't deserve. It was only until now I realised I deserve at the very least another chance to be in a world of typical flowers and rainbows. Ah that sucks but shit it is fun when you're in it, you know. And guess what, with all that's left in me, I've decided to surrender all to a soul I've played little attention to all this while. I don't want to doubt anymore. Deep deep down, when you've found love, you just know this is it.
I love you, smelly face. (:
