<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


love is you
Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dearest Zie..
The person you'll spend your life with is your future husband and not your friend. Friends do get angsty sometime and they have the right to because they care. But the only thing that they can never understand is the amount of love and memories you have for your other half. They can never really understand your situation because they weren't the ones in this relationship. And the least you can do is to tell your friend that you've made a decision and you're happy with it. Trust yourself. Trust your the other half. And work towards a healthy relationship. Let these people ard you talk. Let them think what they want to think. The answer to your happiness is never in their words but deep deep down in your heart. Safi is a great man, and you on the other hand is an awesome girl. As long as the both of you are happy, does others matter? I am not trying to put your friend in a bad shape here, but she's really not in this whole story to conclude. Though I agree she's free to judge however she want to, but it still does not matter to me what or how she would want to label me as because it simply does not matter to me at all. As long as you and Safi is happy, my friend's happiness is sufficient. As for her, well I just hope she find happiness and content in whatever she's doing. haha. Kind of pathetic though. But nvm. Since she like it, I give in. (:

On a much much different note, Love is the man who cabot work just because I said I'm in a bad shape. haha. Hunney, love is simply you. I'm sorry you had to know of what happened between me and my friends. Despite this being very hard on you, I'm blessed that your trust for me was not even a slightly bit shaken. Love ya many many.