Happy!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Hello babies!
Ever since I'm posted to a partly finance department, work got so, so, so hectic due to the closing of a financial year. But I am still not loosing any weight. shesh. Anyways,
I PASSED MY POLICE DRIVING ASSESSMENT!
I can now drive a Class 3 Police Vehicle ya'll! I took the test last Thursday at Old Police Academy with 3 other Officers. 2 of which were from division and 1 from Special Ops Command. A nice bunch I must say. Kumar was there too! Not the lembut Kumar of course. He was there for the Gurkhas Swimming Competition. Oh man. This job really gave me many cool friends la seh. Life is good.
And on a different note, we got to take it slow. One is down and now you're here. Too much for me to handle. But you, seem closer to perfection. (:
Ever since I'm posted to a partly finance department, work got so, so, so hectic due to the closing of a financial year. But I am still not loosing any weight. shesh. Anyways,
I PASSED MY POLICE DRIVING ASSESSMENT!
I can now drive a Class 3 Police Vehicle ya'll! I took the test last Thursday at Old Police Academy with 3 other Officers. 2 of which were from division and 1 from Special Ops Command. A nice bunch I must say. Kumar was there too! Not the lembut Kumar of course. He was there for the Gurkhas Swimming Competition. Oh man. This job really gave me many cool friends la seh. Life is good.
And on a different note, we got to take it slow. One is down and now you're here. Too much for me to handle. But you, seem closer to perfection. (:
