Go Blond!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Confession of a Shopaholic was... a waste of my time. Typical city girl spent too much and then found herself struggling in a bowl of hot soup. Came along prince charming and waa-la! She changed for the better. Bleargh~
Anyways, I finally met up Nisa babe after such a long time. We talked and shopped and burst out laughing every few minutes. She is in fact the perfect person to be with when you need to loosen up a little. For one, she don't challenge your opinions, she laugh at them. -_-"
After too much of walking and shopping and laughing, my fingers got a little itchy and I ended up with blond streak in my hair. I know, I know... baby's gona kill me for good. Especially when I did it while he's out of country. Heh!
Ok. Work's back in tmr.
My presentation for Commander is due on Tuesday. UGH.
Anyways, I finally met up Nisa babe after such a long time. We talked and shopped and burst out laughing every few minutes. She is in fact the perfect person to be with when you need to loosen up a little. For one, she don't challenge your opinions, she laugh at them. -_-"
After too much of walking and shopping and laughing, my fingers got a little itchy and I ended up with blond streak in my hair. I know, I know... baby's gona kill me for good. Especially when I did it while he's out of country. Heh!
Ok. Work's back in tmr.
My presentation for Commander is due on Tuesday. UGH.
