<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Platonic
Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Don't say you love me
You don't even know me
If you really want me
Then give me some time


Because you have a back-up plan in mind, a back-up plan which involves another girl, I chose not to answer your question even after you asked countless of time.

You see dude, the words, actions, and decisions you make, do, or say, potrays your true colours. When you already have something and yet you want something better, is it fair to get confirmation to own from the better one before you finally get rid of what you previously had? How selfish. As much as I'm willing to let you in, for this, I got to let you slip by. What a waste. I could have given you so much more. But your heart is so divided and I'm too afraid you might do the same thing to me. I'm sorry hunney, but I wish this isn't it. Then again, a good girl like me got to do what a good girl got to do.

On a different note... I'm falling really sick. ):