Pictures!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In reference to February 19, 2009 entry, I was just informed feelings were mutual on both sides (fullstop)
On a different note, how can someone not sleep and do work till the next day? I have so many outstanding work to clear and yet I simply can't stay up so late to complete a shit. I just can't lahh! Its beyond my capability to control. Serious speaking ok. *serious face*
And just something I would very much like to share ever since ages ago but was too lazy to upload.
This Monyet super poser I tell you!But I love! (:
*click to enlarge!*
This little babe I love too!
All the four corner pictures were taken while she's dancing to my songs.
She insisted me to teach her dance move and so I...err..taught her all that. opps!
And these 2 photographs below are my best 2 shots for the month.

Definitely my mostest favouritest photographic work.
Butts don't lie! nyaha~
Love it?
