<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hows Life?
Sunday, February 22, 2009



I need to collect myself and focus on the necessaries. When you have a goal in life, be it temporary or long term, that is when you realised your life is only about to begin.

I strayed too far and lost myself in the mist of having youthful fun. So much that I could no longer figure who I really am. Who I was before is not who I am now, and who I am now is not who I want to be in future. I used to think I am doing it right in every way. And yes it was right, just not right enough to make me a proper and respectable person in the eyes of the world.

Because of the fast pace world, the ever changing economy, and a rising need to live in comfort, everyday is an important day. Life might not be about the amt of money you make, but the person you are who creates a life with the kind of achievements you have successfully achieved or the lessons learnt and placed to good use.

Honestly, I havent achieve anything for the past 20 years. I havent got a life. But be assured, I'm about to live my life now and you should to.

Don't just live the days as it is. Instead, live the days as it should be. Then perhaps, you might just be a tat happier than you already are. No not just a tat happier, but content. Very content.

Till then babies.