<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


James Hunney
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two pretty new pairs. Thanks you!
Love it so much.

Picture quality do no justice.

He got it a size bigger tho. haha. And I got Aussie chocolates too! But you-know-who gobbled it up before a shot could be taken. *criminal face* And he's off again next Friday. BIGSIGH. You're annoying when you're here only for a couple of days la bitch! But I love you still.

Anyhoos, 2 days of Financial Accounting course is finally over. I've NEVER like Accounts. I faired terribly for O'levels and I thought its done by then. Done my ass la.

Then again, something *sensored off* during the course. Don't bother filling in the blanks if your mind is corrupted. heh. *cheeky*

Ok its Friday tmr. One more day to go through before weekends. I need to work on my hair and source for a hot Black and Silver dinner dress.

Don if you're reading this...

"Sunday confirm. Aku bo helmet. So kau kene bawak extra. Make sure helmet tak bau wax eh!Arep and Rena pun dah confirm ekor. Kiter fast game ah. Aku malam ada hal. Sorry eh aku type kat sini. Susah nak contact kau. Hp bill gi bayar la jack!"

Ok Bye!