<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Drunk Soul
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Just something I read out of shespells...

To My Friends Who Are…………NOT SO SINGLE:
Love isn’t about becoming somebody else’s perfect person. It’s about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

To My Friends Who Are…………PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE:
Never say ‘I love you’ if you don’t care. Never talk about feelings if they aren’t there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn’t intend to catch her fall and it works both ways…
Yes my very own Playboy, the second of two is definitely for you. While the first, is a big fat bitch slap across my face. Then again, sometimes, just sometimes, feelings are very well too strong to pretend its really nothing.

With work and family and well, boys... I am but a big mess.

I can be that girl you see running across Singapore to get my work done and documents complete. I have no problem liaising with humans of different level and even those with managerial posts. You'll probably received thousand and one emails from me demanding for your company's service or complaining about vendor's inefficiency. I do all that. And I CAN do all that. In fact, I am but the busiest female bee.

But on top of said, I feel empty. So hollow I could hear the thoughts of my head echo. Seems like I am able to handle all things well. But not and never could, a bruised heart.

When all that's left is a drunk soul and a half empty cup of pride, only emptiness speak louder than anything I have.