<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


T-Shirt & Jeans
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Love is blind, they say. So blind that whatever flaw he has is seen as nothing more than a little, non-visible scar to his name. hah. I never thought I'll ever be as stupid to be caught in such situation. I never thought I'll ever be love greatest fool. But hey, here I am, feeling so sorry for myself. All it took was a new soul who came to prove I've been blinded by a rotten ass all along.

I'm still hoping you'll see the value of life is not in all the fun you have every night. Instead, the value of life is in who you are to the eyes of the world. And right here, right now, you are of no value to me. You're nothing more than a fcuked up asshole who seek fun in having his life wasted. So here is where I draw the line. I'm sick and tired of doing more for you than you'll ever do for yourself. I shouldnt give two fucks if you'd rather screw yourself badly or die as an addict. I'm done.