<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


No where left to fall when you reached the bottom.
Friday, January 23, 2009
I've had the rest of you, pretty face. Now all I want is the best of you and I don't care if its not fair. Break me in two if you need to because its either you give me all or nothing at all. There's never an in between or mid status for that matter. You got to be fair to me. Its either we drop all we have and let this go, or I want it all.

We've reached the bottom. Its now or never.