Never your street girl.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Daddy saw my dark rings and started nagging about my night life. Come to think of it, he's right. I remember cursing those 'terbiar' girls found along dark streets late at night when I was barely eighteen years old. I told myself I never want to end up like them and I see no fun in spending nights outside rather than day. But look at me now. Why did I strayed too far? To hell with party and booze and super late night swims in bras and panties. I got to keep myself in good shape just so I could be on my feet whenever work stretch too far. Therefore, its home by 11pm for me now! (:
Anyhoos, its CNY babeh! Tonight would be an exception because James baby is having a party at his super huge bungalow. And did I tell you how pretty his swimming pool is?! Now who cares about silly clubs when you got a whole bunch of sexiest fun in a pool uh?
Anyhoos, its CNY babeh! Tonight would be an exception because James baby is having a party at his super huge bungalow. And did I tell you how pretty his swimming pool is?! Now who cares about silly clubs when you got a whole bunch of sexiest fun in a pool uh?
Gong Xi Fa Chai!
Enjoy 'em pictures!
