Expecatitions
Friday, January 30, 2009
"You only got yourself to blame. You've always want it nice and naughty. And thats what you got, -rotten asses." Perhaps, it was my fault, then.
You're in a world of lust, of nudity, of beers and sex appeal. A world I remember pointing out in true disgust while I was younger. A world I promised not to step in for the fear of consequences in hell which is too much for one to even imagine. A world which need not take a rocket scientist to figure its full of bullshit, of sins, and much less respect. But I fell weak for your face. I fell stupid for your arms. I fell ridiculously insane for what seems to be words pouring out from your mouth. I strayed apart from who I am just so I could fit into your world. I'd do anything to feel how much you long for me. But pity it is that your world breathe on transitory. Words remain trapped in mid air, and memories rewind over and over again like broken records in my head. Yes, fortunately (or rather unfortunately), unfullfilled words and memories are all thats left of you. And like those broken records, you broke me too for good. Not am I only sick in my head, but I've gone psychotic listening to songs describing you and us over and over and over and over again. Now isn't that really sick? Oh YOU tell me.
No wait, if thats not sick enough, no matter what you already did to me, I still had a smile on each time we cross path, laugh at your jokes when we're on the phone, and splurt a big fat happy 'yes!' everytime you ask me out. How fucking sick am I, no? I probably might need help from a holy man to chant away the spell you had on me. And would you please spare me from the possibilities of us being ever possible?!?!! Because at one moment, you set me chirping away and at the other, I'm nothing more than an upset soul torn by you. Now now, arent you a little too mean? Oh wait I fergot, I'm just another of those names in your list of 'girls I ever dated'. So if you screwed things up with me, you always got the other names to fall on. What a jerkass. I mean really, why can't you be more human? Damn.
I miss you. sighs.
You're in a world of lust, of nudity, of beers and sex appeal. A world I remember pointing out in true disgust while I was younger. A world I promised not to step in for the fear of consequences in hell which is too much for one to even imagine. A world which need not take a rocket scientist to figure its full of bullshit, of sins, and much less respect. But I fell weak for your face. I fell stupid for your arms. I fell ridiculously insane for what seems to be words pouring out from your mouth. I strayed apart from who I am just so I could fit into your world. I'd do anything to feel how much you long for me. But pity it is that your world breathe on transitory. Words remain trapped in mid air, and memories rewind over and over again like broken records in my head. Yes, fortunately (or rather unfortunately), unfullfilled words and memories are all thats left of you. And like those broken records, you broke me too for good. Not am I only sick in my head, but I've gone psychotic listening to songs describing you and us over and over and over and over again. Now isn't that really sick? Oh YOU tell me.
No wait, if thats not sick enough, no matter what you already did to me, I still had a smile on each time we cross path, laugh at your jokes when we're on the phone, and splurt a big fat happy 'yes!' everytime you ask me out. How fucking sick am I, no? I probably might need help from a holy man to chant away the spell you had on me. And would you please spare me from the possibilities of us being ever possible?!?!! Because at one moment, you set me chirping away and at the other, I'm nothing more than an upset soul torn by you. Now now, arent you a little too mean? Oh wait I fergot, I'm just another of those names in your list of 'girls I ever dated'. So if you screwed things up with me, you always got the other names to fall on. What a jerkass. I mean really, why can't you be more human? Damn.
I miss you. sighs.
