<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5459277650071756965?origin\x3dhttp://cuppaberriesss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Not over it
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Baby as if...as if I'll give you my heart ever again.


Everyone is telling me to get over it.
Everyone said I'm stupid to cry or even care for you.
They said you're too young to change into someone much more respectable.
Too young to understand or appreciate my feelings.
But I remain stubborn just to find myself crying my hearts out time and again.

I don't know what kind of life you live out there but I know its not good.
Your ex told me you're influenced by your friends but there's nothing I can do.
I can't possibly satisfy you the way those girl friends of yours can because they're nt me.
And I feel so fucked up after seeing you today and nope, you're not even aware of it.

Honestly, I don't even know why I care.
I don't even know why I feel the way I felt.
Maybe because I saw the good side of you back then.
Maybe because I love. Oh well.
I just don't know why you got worst.
I just don't fucking know why.